Posted by Dewi Maharani Posted on 2:45 PM with 1 comment
Specifications Yamaha YZF-R25 - New champ Yamaha sport bike segment of 250 cc, Yamaha YZF-R25 officially rolled. Yamaha R25 comes inherits super sport design YZR-M1, mass forward silhouette design and predator headlight with a sporty air duct in the middle. The back is made tapered with LED lights.
Yamaha YZF-R25 is equipped with injection engine 4 stroke, 2-cylinder 250 cc, DOHC direct-drive camshaft with 8 valves, high compression combustion chamber, intake channel down draft type, liquid-cooled, and DiASil Cylinder and Forged pistons Yamaha has proven its resilience.
For the lightest or sporty handling, R25 has a blend of diamond frame with design of the machine and combined with front suspension diameter inner tube 41 mm, rear suspension mono cross type, long asymmetric rear arm, mid ship muffler as the center of gravity also contribute generate the motor weight to 166 kilogram.
Specifications Yamaha YZF-R25:
• Engine: 4 Step, 8 valve DOHC liquid-cooled, two-cylinder.
• Bore x Stroke: 60.0 x 44.1 mm,
• Compression ratio: 11.6: 1,
• Fuel system: fuel injection,
• Ignition system: TCI (Transistorized Ignition Control)
• Type of spark plug: CR9E
• Battery Type: GTZ8V (MF Battery 7.4 Ah)
• starter system: electric starter
• Lubrication system: Wet
• Dimensions; length x width x height (2,090 mm x 720 mm x 1,135 mm)
• Seat height: 780 mm
• Ground clearance: 160 mm
• Wheel base: 1380 mm
• Caster angle: 25 degrees
• Trail: 95 mm
• Maximum power: 26.5 kW (36 PS) 12 thousand RPM
• Maximum Torque: 22.6 Nm 10 thousand RPM
• Fill Weight: 166 kg
• Tank Capacity: 14.3 L (Res: 3 L)
• Type of housing: Diamond
• Type of transmission: manual, 6 speed
• Type clutch: Wet, manual clutch, Multiplat
• Front and rear tires: Tubeless 110/70-17M/C (54s) & 140/70 - 17M / C (66s) - Front suspension: telescopic fork (diameter 41 mm)